Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome?

So I'm not entirely sure why I made this blog or what exactly I will be talking about in it or if I will ever actually, you know, use it. I suppose we'll see. And by we I mean me cause I don't foresee anybody actually reading this blog anytime soon. I think I'm a bit late to the whole blogging thing. I've really never done it before. I mean, I guess I'm technically doing it now. We...or rather I shall see what happens here.

I might as well introduce myself. My name is Nick. I'm currently attending college. I like it. I'm a bit of a horror movie geek and I am in love with Madonna. I also like good television. I'm a big fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Joss Whedon. I dislike crap television. Oh, I also like boys. I can't think of very many other things to say about myself. I spend too much time on the computer which is why it is so unbelievably odd that I haven't started a blog yet.

Anyway, let's hope I actually write things here in the future and the 15 or so minutes I've spent making this don't go to waste.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment